Unless agreed in writing Muscle Protein Plus quotes and contracts shall be governed by these
Terms & Conditions.
- Payment Terms are full payment with Order.
- Acknowledgement of the order will be sent by email.
- If a single item is ordered a shipping charge of £2.99 will apply.
- Orders of 2 or more items weighing less than 10 KG will be charged at £5.98 for carriage.
- Orders of 2 or more item weighing 10 KG and above up to 25 KG will be charged at £7.50 for carriage
- Orders of value in excess of £250 will be free of the carriage.
- Muscle Protein Plus will refund products returned within 21 days, but will not refund carriage (unless we have delivered incorrectly or the product is faulty). Customers are responsible for returning goods unless Muscle Protein Plus has delivered incorrectly.
- Prices are as quoted on the website at the time of order. An additional charge will be made for carriage.
- Carriage charges quoted at the Shopping Basket are for UK distribution only. Orders for delivery outside of the UK will incur an additional charge depending on location.
- Delivery of Goods will normally be made within 21 days of acknowledgement.
- Claims for goods received in a damaged condition must be notified to us in writing within 3 days.
- Claims for discrepancies in deliveries must be notified in writing to us within 7 days.
- Taxation - all transactions will be subject to UK tax law.
- Jurisdiction - these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law.
- Guarantee - all items are guaranteed against manufacturing defects.
- Muscle Protein Plus reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
- Please note that we provide a size guide on the website, and all customers should ideally look at this before making a purchase
- We will accept returns made within 14 days of receipt subject to the goods being unused, in original packaging and in a re-saleable condition (subject to any manufacturing fault) for refund.
- We recommend that you return goods to the Post Office using Recorded or Special Delivery, or by a courier so that a Proof of Delivery can be obtained.
- Any product that has been embellished, modified or personalised from the standard stocked product is unable to be returned.
Damaged Goods/Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact a Customer Service Representative within 30 days of delivery. Please supply the Representative with your order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail. The Representative will also need your e-mail address and phone number.
- In the event good are damaged during delivery, proof must be sent of damaged items (pictures, photos are good)
- Damaged items must be returned to Muscle Protein Plus before replacement items are sent out.
- Muscle Protein Plus will at its discretion refund the postage cost of damaged items on a case by case basis.
The Site is owned by Pro Fitness DNA. Unless otherwise indicated, all of the content featured or displayed on the Site, including, text, graphics, data, photographic images, moving images, its licensors or its third-party image partners.
All elements of the Site, including the Images Content, are inherited on purchase of this business by Pro Fitness DNA and on purchase we had been told that all the images are used had been approved by their owners, Pro Fitness DNA will in due course address trade dress, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to origin of all images and we are creating a new platform which will update the current site and we have started the process to find where this images have been sourced from and licensed.